Monday, June 27, 2011
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Much of it is common sense, but it is a good reminder of why the Italians seem to be living simpler, more relaxed lives. If your life is totally out of whack, this is a great book. If you already lead a balanced life and have your priorities in order, you may not need this book.
She definitely makes a lot of generalizations, but you'd have to in order to summarize the lifestyle of an entire country. Worth a read when you feel like you are on the hamster wheel, buy it used.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
a producer in Ventura County.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Things I noticed about Italian women on my last trip:
1. Radiant, natural skin (no facelifts or breast augmentation for that matter, either!)
2. Curve-skimming feminine clothes, not terribly trendy
3. A few classic high-end accessories (knock-offs ok, too)
4. Scarves, scarves, scarves
5. Glossy, well-cut hair with subtle highlights if any, longish
7. Great leather items
8. Ironed clothes and polished shoes
9. Killer shades
10. Natural makeup